Acupuncture and pain and Abortion spontaneous - from FDA reports
Abortion spontaneous is found among people with Acupuncture and pain, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Motrin and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Abortion spontaneous with Acupuncture and pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 226 people who have Acupuncture and pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
226 people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Abortion Spontaneous are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Acupuncture And Pain and experience Abortion Spontaneous *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.31 %
- 20-29: 29.28 %
- 30-39: 49.17 %
- 40-49: 8.84 %
- 50-59: 7.73 %
- 60+: 1.6600000000000001 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Birth Control: 30 people, 13.27%
- Depression: 27 people, 11.95%
- High Blood Pressure: 26 people, 11.50%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 22 people, 9.73%
- Stress And Anxiety: 22 people, 9.73%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Motrin: 26 people, 11.50%
- Klonopin: 25 people, 11.06%
- Humira: 23 people, 10.18%
- Prilosec: 23 people, 10.18%
- Simvastatin: 22 people, 9.73%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 53 people, 23.45%
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy): 51 people, 22.57%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 33 people, 14.60%
- Stress And Anxiety: 33 people, 14.60%
- Drug Ineffective: 30 people, 13.27%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abortion spontaneous
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain can be treated by Tramadol, Vicodin, Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 494,255 Acupuncture and pain patients)
Abortion spontaneous (naturally occurring miscarriage) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, hiv infection, epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 24,446 Abortion spontaneous patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abortion spontaneousAbortion spontaneous (1,345 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Abortion spontaneousAbortion spontaneous (1,038 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acupuncture and paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain and Abortion Spontaneous
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (187 members)
- Support group for people who have Abortion Spontaneous (7 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- My last menstruation was aug 12 and ended aug 15 or 16. I still haven't got my period till now. Please help.
- Im 2 weeks pregnant, my bf told me to take cefuroxime axetil together with the oxytocic. Is it for abortion? Is it safe for abortion?
- I took Augmenting after having am abortion and I am bleeding too much. Pls what can I do. I need help.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Minocycline Hydrochloride and Miconazole Nitrate drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased with Parkinson'S Disease?
- Norvasc and Tamsulosin drug interaction
- Will you have Abdominal Distension with Apriso?
- Will you have Hypoglycemia with Meloxicam?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Minocycline Hydrochloride and Miconazole Nitrate
- Support group for people who have Parkinson'S Disease and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased?
- Support group for people who take Norvasc and Tamsulosin
- Support group for people who take Apriso and have Abdominal Distension?
- Support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Hypoglycemia?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.