Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
4 people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage)
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop)
- Tooth discolouration (a change in colour of teeth)
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Benign intracranial hypertension (benign intracranial hypertension (bih) is a headache syndrome)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine
- Subscribe to monitor Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Subscribe to monitor Hydroxyzine
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 784 users)
Hydroxyzine has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine 16,756 users)
Interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydroxyzine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ateş İ, Arikan MF, Kaplan M, Altay M, "Hydroxyzine induced pancytopenia and petechial rashes: a rare complication", Journal Of Contemporary Medicine, 2013 Jan .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (7 members)
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyzine
- Support group for people who take Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine
You may be interested in these posts
- What are side effects of taking these drugs together?
- Was taking between 100 mg to 300 mg every night for sedation for past 3 months . Now - off it and wow I'm -draged out etc. Wonder what's in store for next 2 weeks .
- Want to know of any Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death incidents associated with taking 250 mcg Tikosyn and hydroxizine. Am preparing a med malpractice lawsuit re: this matter. All help appreciated. Both these meds r QT prolongers contributing to TdP preceding SCD.
- side effects of taking these two drugs together
- My name is Judy. Been on hydroxzine for about a 6 weeks. Helps with the anxiety but the tingling all over my body is driving me crazy ( well, crazier) :)
- Will you have Bone Density Loss with Enalapril Maleate?
- Will you have Pharyngolaryngeal Pain with Cefuroxime Axetil?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine and Marijuana
- Will you have Melaena with Metformin Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Abraxane?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Enalapril Maleate and have Bone Density Loss?
- Support group for people who take Cefuroxime Axetil and have Pharyngolaryngeal Pain?
- Support group for people who take Metformin Hydrochloride and have Melaena?
- Support group for people who take Abraxane and have Myocardial Infarction?
- Support group for people who have Q Fever and Salivary Gland Neoplasm Benign?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.