Restoril and Plaquenil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Restoril and Plaquenil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Restoril and Plaquenil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 174 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
174 people who take Restoril, Plaquenil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- Multi-organ failure (multisystem organ failure)
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (rapidly progressive neuromuscular disease caused by opportunistic infection of brain cells)
- Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination)
- Decreased appetite
- Headache (pain in head)
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Restoril and Plaquenil
- Subscribe to monitor Restoril
- Subscribe to monitor Plaquenil
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Restoril has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Restoril 10,337 users)
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 33,468 users)
Interactions between Restoril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Plaquenil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Restoril and Plaquenila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Restoril (11 members)
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil
- Support group for people who take Restoril and Plaquenil
You may be interested in these posts
- Should I continue to use plaquenil if I have itching. I have Lupus and shogrens. I have macular degeneration . help!
- On plaquenil for sjogrens / lupus / now have dx of ulcerative Colitis. Also have Graves ( hyperthyroid), graves eye, MCTD, all of these are overlapping autoimmune diseases. In addition: I had a Left eye stroke.. blindness! Small hiadel hernia, watch on liver /varient type. Cyst in kidneys...
- on plaquenil for 17 years and just got diagnised with ataxia
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- My son was diagnosed with MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder) form of Lupus at the age of 10. He was put on Plaquenil and remained on it for 10 years. He had a relatively normal childhood and teenage years. Now fast forward at the age of 23 he was experiencing psychotic episodes where he...
- Will you have Premature Ejaculation with Lithium Carbonate?
- Contrave and Tirosint drug interaction
- Will you have Overdose with Desyrel?
- Will you have Mvp with Serentil?
- Will you have Sleep Disorder with B12?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and have Premature Ejaculation?
- Support group for people who take Contrave and Tirosint
- Support group for people who take Desyrel and have Overdose?
- Support group for people who take Serentil and have Mvp?
- Support group for people who take B12 and have Sleep Disorder?
- Hello, trying to learn if my sons delayed puberty could be linked to Lexapro use
- I'm 44. Have hydro. Embarrassed to talk about or say anything to anyone. But do have occasional...
- I am a 63 year old female & have been on Synthroid for almost half my life. I started on 50mcg &...
- What do people do to reduce injection site rash? Did it go away after time?
- Hi - I'm Joanne age 52 and very anxious about my newly diagnosed heart condition.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.