Adderall and Gastroparesis - from FDA reports
There is no Gastroparesis reported by people who take Adderall yet. This review analyzes which people have Gastroparesis with Adderall. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Gastroparesis in Adderall
- Subscribe to monitor Adderall
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastroparesis
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 32,759 users)
Gastroparesis (delayed emptying of food from the stomach) has been reported by people with gastroparesis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis post-menopausal, type 1 diabetes, spasticity (latest reports from 240 Gastroparesis patients).
Drugs that are associated with GastroparesisGastroparesis
Could your condition cause GastroparesisGastroparesis
Adderall side effects
- Adderall side effects (22,339 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderalla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Adderall and have Gastroparesis
- Support group for people who have Gastroparesis
- Support group for people who take Adderall
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Fenofibrate?
- Will you have Impaired Memory with Abraxane?
- Will you have Chills with Baclofen?
- What to expect when you have Osteoporosis and Mycosis Fungoides?
- Toradol and Methotrexate drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Heart Palpitations?
- Support group for people who take Abraxane and have Impaired Memory?
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Chills?
- Support group for people who take Toradol and Methotrexate
- Support group for people who take Warfarin Sodium and have Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal?
- Lezah I just started taking Sucralfate yesterday. I was not aware of the hallucinations. It is...
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle...
- My daughter took accutane for 3 months, and She got very sick. Been to psychiatric hospital 4...
- Hi, my name is mistory5. I have suffered from alcoholism since 2004 after having weightloss...
- Hi, I am 83 and have been on Lisinopril Hctz for over 20 years with no side effects. My B/P...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.