Oraqix and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is reported only by a few people who take Oraqix. We study 30 people who have side effects while taking Oraqix from FDA. Among them, 2 have Acupuncture and pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Acupuncture and pain and more.
30 people reported to have side effects when taking Oraqix.
Among them, 2 people (6.67%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Oraqix when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Oraqix *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Oraqix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Local Anaesthesia: 2 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Turmeric: 2 people, 100.00%
- Selenium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Milk Thistle: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gymnema: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flax Seed: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tongue Discoloration: 2 people, 100.00%
- Chemical Burn Of Gastrointestinal Tract: 2 people, 100.00%
- Burning Sensation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Ageusia (loss of taste functions of the tongue): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Acupuncture and pain in Oraqix
- Subscribe to monitor Oraqix
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acupuncture and pain
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,255 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (2,010 drugs)
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (4,872 conditions)
Oraqix side effects
- Oraqix side effects (30 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oraqixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Oraqix and have Acupuncture And Pain
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain
- Support group for people who take Oraqix
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
- Xyrem and Ciprofloxacin drug interaction
- Will you have Pruritus with Monurol?
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Effient?
- Will you have Memory Impairment with Vyvanse?
- Will you have Keratosis - Seborrheic with Anorectal Discomfort?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xyrem and Ciprofloxacin
- Support group for people who take Monurol and have Pruritus?
- Support group for people who take Effient and have Lightheadedness?
- Support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Memory Impairment?
- Support group for people who have Anorectal Discomfort and Keratosis - Seborrheic?
- Hi I have been told by a urologist that my frequent urination, urgency and cystitis is an over...
- Hi My name is Kim, I started predisnone a week ago after having an awful allergic reaction to...
- Hi I had the rituximab therapy one week ago for mucous membrane pemphigus. I am told that I have...
- Started taking 5mg of melatonin as a sleeping aid 20 minutes before bed. I'm 20 years old, normal...
- I'm a female, 20 years old and I'm currently on oral birth control. I don't drink smoke or...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.