Zetia and Anxiety - from FDA reports
Anxiety is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lipitor, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Anxiety with Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,261 people who have side effects when taking Zetia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
34,261 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 1,021 people (2.98%) have Anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zetia when people have Anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 22.64 %
- 1 - 6 months: 39.62 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.66 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.21 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.43 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.77 %
- 10+ years: 5.66 %
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Zetia *:
- female: 63.28 %
- male: 36.72 %
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.37 %
- 20-29: 1.0 %
- 30-39: 4.99 %
- 40-49: 11.99 %
- 50-59: 24.59 %
- 60+: 57.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 109 people, 10.68%
- Pain: 85 people, 8.33%
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 74 people, 7.25%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 70 people, 6.86%
- Depression: 70 people, 6.86%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 305 people, 29.87%
- Aspirin: 239 people, 23.41%
- Zometa: 208 people, 20.37%
- Plavix: 192 people, 18.81%
- Lisinopril: 162 people, 15.87%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 436 people, 42.70%
- Injury: 340 people, 33.30%
- Depression: 311 people, 30.46%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 222 people, 21.74%
- Emotional Distress: 213 people, 20.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Zetia and have Anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anxiety
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 35,207 users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with AnxietyAnxiety (3,909 drugs)
Could your condition cause AnxietyAnxiety (4,354 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnxiety and drugs with ingredients of ezetimibe. (1,119 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnxiety and Zetia from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1,028 reports)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (34,273 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zetia and have Anxiety
- Support group for people who have Anxiety
- Support group for people who take Zetia
Can you answer these questions
- Hello, I’m currently separated and life is stressful. I run a dogwalking business and a mum of two children under 13. The ex moved out four years ago but recently left his gf and asked me to help him out by letting him staying in the home which he still pays the mortgage. My legs suffer...
- Which part of the back does Zetia cause pain
- Anybody out there have AEROPHAGIA burping?
- 4 SA since 1985 Experienced relief for 12 years while taking Prozac
- Hey. Im 28 years old and suffering from sleeping problem. I think it's a symptom of the saw Palermo. What are you thinking about? Tnx
You may be interested in these posts
- I am just getting over the worst experience of my life, and I am 65. I took Zithromax for 4 days, and suffered from debilitating anxiety, panic attacks and insomnia. It took 35 days to return to normal, and I read a number of people posting on-line who stated it took them about a month. I will...
- Anyone else having severe anxiety from flonase?
- Lots of anxiety since taking clopidogrel...crazy.
- Been taking 2 10 milligrams a night for 3yrs if I don't take get very anxious.
- I took Cefuroxome Axetil for 10 Days for Pneumonia......now I have anxiety. I am done with the prescription, will the anxiety go away ?
- Lisinopril and Balm drug interaction
- Will you have Haematometra with Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
- Will you have Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals with Norvasc?
- Will you have Early Satiety with Norvasc?
- Will you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased with Botox?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and Balm
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate and have Haematometra?
- Support group for people who take Norvasc and have Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals?
- Support group for people who take Norvasc and have Early Satiety?
- Support group for people who take Botox and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased?
- What to expect when you take Lisinopril and Balm
- What to expect when you take Hydroxyzine Pamoate and have Haematometra?
- What to expect when you take Norvasc and have Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals?
- What to expect when you take Norvasc and have Early Satiety?
- What to expect when you take Botox and have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased?
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Baby Aspirin, Metoprolol Succinate, Clopidogrel, Atorvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Lisinopril
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Cymbalta
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Prozac, Nabumetone
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Indocin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.